The Clarity JV35 amplified phone features Clarity Power technology to make words not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand. With large high-contrast buttons and up to 37 decibels of amplification, the JV35 is an ideal solution for those with a moderate hearing loss or low vision.
What it has to offer:
- Amplified big button telephone
- Electronic voice repeats each number as it is dialed
- Features 37+ decibels of amplification
- Separate volume and tone controls
- Super bright ring flasher
- Super loud ringer with adjustable ring tones (up to 85dB)
- Jumbo keys with braille characters
- 3 One-touch programmable emergency keys
- Hearing aid compatible
- Audio output jack for assistive listening devices
- Battery back-up saves stored memory numbers in case of a power outage
- Redial/electronic hold/mute/pause
- 10 Number Memory speed dial keys (are announced in either a pre-recorded voice or in your own voice)
- Signal processor minimizes unwanted background noises and enhances speech clarity
- White with large black and white buttons
- During a power outage the JV-35 will maintain full function if back-up batteries have been installed in advance
- Includes AC Adapter
- Uses 4 AA Alkaline as Back-up batteries (available below)
- Wall mountable
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 7" x 3.25"
*Please Note: This telephone requires an Analog Telephone Line. This will not work with a digital (PBX - multiline) phone system.