DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This item has been DISCONTINUED -
This item has been replaced by the
Clarity Walker JV35 Amplified Phone (W/ Talk-Back)
The Clarity W1000 Amplified Corded Telephone. Features Clarity/Walker Power Technology which makes your everyday telephone conversations not only louder, but clearer and easier to understand. Designed for noisy environments or hearing impairments. Volume up to 26 decibels louder than a regular telephone. Has a visual ring indicator light, & an extra loud ringer.
- Certified Minimum Gain of 26dB
- Single Line telephone
- One-touch programmable Memory/Speed Dial Keys
- Tone/Pulse switch
- Visual Ringer
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Raised dot on #5 key
- Boost button
- Emergency “Help” button
- Automatic amplifier pre-set/reset–resets to non-amplified mode after hanging up, returns to pre-set amplified level when Boost button is pushed
- Ringer Pitch Control
- Ringer Volume Control
- Desk or Wall Mount
- 3.5mm jack for monaural output for assistive listening devices such as telecoil couplers
- Line powered (no batteries or power supply needed.)
*NOTE: This phone will NOT work with a digital PBX multi-line system. Requires a standard analog telephone line.