Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono Noise Canceling headsets will provide crystal clear conversation between you and your listener. With High Definition Voice, you can count on quality audio. Wideband and noise cancellation technology, means the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono helps your employees provide the best customer service with the fewest interruptions or distractions. Weighing less than 1.8 OZ the lightweight design of the Jabra BIZ 2300 mono ensures that it won't be a hinderance to the user. The ear cushions are soft and washable. With a 360˚ indestructible boom arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono is built to withstand high-performance contact center employee uses. Retail Price
What is has to offer:
- This comes with the GN 1200 Smart Cord for most Office Phone Models
- Monoaural design — Allows you to hear what's going on in your environment while you're on the line.
- Microphone with built in noise-cancelling — filters out environmental noise.
- Created for Contact Centers in mind - Kevlar reinforced cords provide best value to end user by providing excellent fatigue resistance, strength and logevity.
- Wideband Audio - Provides sound quality that is unmatched in terms of value
Indestructible Free-Spin boom arm - Flexible 360° rotating boom arm allows you to customized the microphone location to fit your specific needs.
Air Shock microphone - Microphones not far enough away from the mouth will pick up the users breathing. The Jabra BIZ 2300 microphone is designed with many small holes and includes a foam lining that lessins the induction of quick busts of air into the microphone.
Large foam cushions for the users ears
- Standard 2-year manufactorers warranty — In the headset is defective or subjected to extreme circumstances your headset will be covered by Jabra