Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono Noise Canceling headsets will give extremely clear conversation between you and your listener. With High Definition Voice quality sound, wideband and noise cancellation technology, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono helps your call center employees provide the best customer service with the fewest interruptions. Weighing less than 1.8 OZ the lightweight design of the Jabra BIZ 2300 mono ensures it fits perfectly on the user. The ear cushions are soft and can be washed. With a 360˚ indestructible boom arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono is built to withstand the most high-performing contact center employee. Retail Price
What is has to offer:
- Monoaural design — Allows you to hear what's going on in your environment while you're on the line.
- Microphone with built in noise-cancelling — filters out environmental noise.
- Created for Contact Centers in mind - Kevlar reinforced cords provide best value to end user by providing excellent fatigue resistance, strength and logevity.
- Wideband Audio - Provides sound quality that is unmatched in terms of value
Indestructible Free-Spin boom arm - Flexible 360° rotating boom arm allows you to customized the microphone location to fit your specific needs.
Air Shock microphone - Microphones not far enough away from the mouth will pick up the users breathing. The Jabra BIZ 2300 microphone is designed with many small holes and includes a foam lining that lessins the induction of quick busts of air into the microphone.
Large foam cushions for the users ears
- Standard 2-year manufactorers warranty — In the headset is defective or subjected to extreme circumstances your headset will be covered by Jabra
- Needs either a Jabra Link 850 amplifier (or GN1200 smart cord) to work properly.