DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This unit has been DISCONTINUED &
replaced by the Jabra BT2010
Jabra BT125 – a discreet wireless headset for Bluetooth mobile phones. The headset lets you get on with your talking and keep both hands free for whatever else you need them for. The BT125 is the ideal accessory when multi-tasking is the order of the day. You can get on with your job while making and taking your phone calls, hands free. When you’re in the car, tackling town with a toddler at your side, or even just making a cup of coffee. The BT125 is so light and comfortable that you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing it. And its design is so functional, you’ll rarely ever have to touch your mobile phone. What’s more, it couldn’t be easier to pair and operate.
- Up to 8 hours talk time and up to 170 hours standby time*
- Weighs 0.60 oz
- Compact and functional design
- Bendy earhook − shapes to every ear
- Easy setup
- Supports Bluetooth 2.0 headset and hands-free profiles
- Comes with A/C wall charging unit