DO NOT ADD TO CART!
-This item has been discontinued -
Please see the Jabra Cruiser v1 instead
The Jabra CRUISER2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone - Jabra's newest car speakerphone (An upgrade from it's predecessor the Cuiser model 1). Now you can make hands-free in-car calls easier than ever before. Comes with simple pairing instructions the first time you turn it on. Attaches to your sun-visor and connects automatically to your mobile as soon as you turn it on. You can even synchronise it with your phonebook! The CRUISER2 literally say's the names of the contacts in your phonebook when it places the call. Specially equipped with an FM Transmitter and A2DP technology which allows you to stream music from your phone to the car stereo seemlessly.
What it has to offer:
- Acoustically optimized design with Noise Blackout™ dual microphones and a powerful speaker
- Easy to install. Pair to your phone and place on your sun visor. Then you are ready to drive responsibly
- Connect it to your car radio with the FM transmitter and transmit your music and calls to your car speakers
- Play music from your Bluetooth device using A2DP
- Advanced MultiUse allows you to have two active connections at the same time and switch between them whenever you please.
- It downloads your phonebook and tells you who is calling
- Dedicated mute button and large easy to access volume controls
- Dimensions: L 66 x W 124 x H 19 mm
- Bluetooth technology - clear sound with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR & eSCO
- Auto-pairing accompanied by audible pairing instructions for no-nonsense set-up
- Voice Guidance in 10 different languages (UK, US, SP, FR, GER, RUS, BR (POR), MANDARIN, ITA, PL)**
- Jabra Discreet Light feature – the light indicator (LED) does not continually flash and you can turn it completely off in night drive mode
- Features answer/end, redial and voice dial*
- In-car lighter adapter charger with disconnectable USB cable so you can also charge it from your PC
- Up to 14 hours talk time and up to 20 days of standby time