Jabra EVOLVE 80 MS Stereo USB headset for Microsoft Lync is Jabra's latest and greatest headset designed specifically for call centers utilizing soft phones. Noise canceling has been installed in both the microphones and the actual ear cups. This headset is specifically made for noisy environments and where the user requires extra concentration to focus. The Jabra Evolve 80 MS has a sleek design with leatherette ear cushions. This headset comes with a built in busy light which indicates to others in the office when you're on the phone. Jabra EVOLVE 80 MS also comes with a 3.5mm adapter so it can connect to a smartphone, tablet or PC.
- With Jabra's wideband and digital signal processing both voice and music are optimized while simultaneously suppressing echos.
- Comes with built in Microsoft Lync 2010 Drivers for Plug-and-Play.
- The noise canceling mic eliminates almost all background noise
- With its active noise canceling ear cups almost all environmental noise is cancelled out.
- Built for unified communication and is simple to install.
- Microphone boom can be moved upwards so its out of the way while listening to music or not on the phone.
- Built in busy light
- There is a 3.5mm adapter for smartphones and tablets
- 11.43 oz