The Jabra GN2000 USB CIPC Noise Canceling Mono Headset. Wideband sound with a noise-cancelling microphone. Enhances your Cisco IP Communicator experience. Plug-and-play connectivity makes the Jabra GN2000 USB OC Noise-Cancelling Corded Headset the perfect fit for your work environment. No software or drivers needed! Comes with in-line Mute control.
What it has to offer:
- Optimized for Cisco IP Communicator — lets you experience the true sound of the Cisco IP Communicator communications client. Certified by Cisco for its seamless integration.
- Plug-and-play ease of use — lets you begin using immediately without the need for additional software or drivers. Just plug into the USB port of any Cisco IP Communicator-equipped PC.
- Noise-cancelling microphone — eliminates loud, distracting background noise and provides enhanced IP sound performance.
- Rich wideband sound — delivers a full frequency response of 6,800 Hz for optimum call clarity.
- In-line hookswitch and volume control — allow you to answer and end calls and adjust speaker volume, and mute your voice right from your headset.
- PeakStop™ technology — provides protection against sudden loud sounds.
- Robust design — solidly constructed from impact-resistant materials to ensure long life in tough work environments.