The Jabra SPEAK 510+ MS - Gives you the power to turn literally any room into a conference room. Regardless of your location and your timeline, you can now join the conversation anytime, anywhere. Features an integrated USB cable management for quick set-up and a protective travel case. Plug your USB cable or connect via Bluetooth, and simply connect Jabra Speak to your PC , tablet or smartphone (i.e. Apple iPhone).
Enjoy high quality conference calling with the Jabra Speak 510+ MS Speakerphone. With its slim, compact design it is small enough to slip in your bag and take with you to turn any room into a conference room. This handy device can be connected to a PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth.
The speakerphone is compatible with Microsoft Lync 2010 and Office Communicator systems. It features wideband audio for crystal clear conversations, and is ideal for one-to-one and small group conference calls. This device is an affordable solution to your telephone conferencing needs.
What the Jabra Speak 510+ has to offer:
- Included the Jabra Link 360 Bluetooth Adapter
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 for wireless connectivity
- Has a 3.5mm smartphone jack
- Class 1 Bluetooth (range up to 300ft or 100meters) with included Link 360 adapter
- Connected via USB or Bluetooth
- Stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Jabra PC Suite software enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP soft phones.
- Certified by Cisco, Avaya, & Siemens
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Omni Directional/Noise Filter Microphone. Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- A battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
Jabra PC Suite software enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP soft phones.