The Jabra SPEAK 510 - Gives you the power to turn literally any room into a conference room. Regardless of your location and your timeline, you can now join the conversation anytime, anywhere. Features an integrated USB cable management for quick set-up and a protective travel case. Plug your USB cable or connect via Bluetooth, and simply connect Jabra Speak to your PC , tablet or smartphone (i.e. Apple iPhone).
Enjoy high quality conference calling with the Jabra Speak 510 Speakerphone. With its slim, compact design it is small enough to slip in your bag and take with you to turn any room into a conference room. This handy device can be connected to a PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth.
The speakerphone is compatible with VoIP clients and Unified Communications systems. It features wideband audio for crystal clear conversations, and is ideal for one-to-one and small group conference calls. This device is an affordable solution to your telephone conferencing needs.
What it has to offer:
- Supports Bluetooth 2.0 for wireless connectivity
- Class 1 Bluetooth (range up to 300ft or 100meters)
- Connected via USB or Bluetooth
- Stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Jabra PC Suite software enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP soft phones.
- Certified by Cisco, Avaya, & Siemens
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimises your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Omni Directional/Noise Filter Microphone. Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- A battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time