The Jabra/GN BIZ 2400 USB Mono 3-in-1 Headset - Connect to both your computer and cellphone simultaneously. Ergonomic option for all types of people & calls, while eliminating the need to switch back and forth between various phone systems. Featuring the Jabra Multiuse Bluetooth connection, where users can switch between a PC-based IP telephony and mobile phone calls. Specially configured for business and contact center professionals. Key components are made of surgical steel, the cord is re-enforced with Kevlar.
What it has to offer:
- Noise-cancelling microphone — filters out unwanted background noise so customers can clearly hear what you’re saying.
- Bluetooth connection — lets users selectively switch between PC-based IP telephony and mobile phone calls.
- Hi-Fi audio quality — at 80-16,000 Hz delivers perfect sound and wideband VoIP, plus lets users listen to music in clear stereo sound.
- Convenient control pad — on cord features 2 fixed buttons, 2 programmable buttons, and a toggle wheel volume control. Users can answer and end phone calls simply by clicking call control buttons. Two buttons can be programmed from the computer to perform user-defined tasks such as “answer mobile phone call”, “speak mute” or to comply with commands in future softphones.
- Volume can be controlled directly from the toggle wheel.
Patented FreeSpin boom — with gold-plated slider contacts and 360-degree plus rotation allows users to rotate the boom freely in both directions, making it quick and easy to swap the headset over from one ear to the other.
- Super soft ear cushions — enhance comfort and make sure the earpiece fully encloses the ear for less distraction from surrounding noise.
- PeakStop technology — protects users against acoustic shock which can result in hearing damage.
- Clothing clip with ID tag — keeps cord in place and prevents tangling
- 3-year warranty