The KONEXX Konference Konnector connection device is used to connect a conferencing phone to a digital or multi-line phone system. The Konexx Konnector is connected through the handset port of the digital or multi-line phone system (see diagram below) This product is perfect for those who do not have “analog” telephone lines and want to avoid the cost of installing new dedicated phone lines for their conferencing needs.
- Works with virtually any conference unit or direct connect speakerphone.
- Four-position switch makes Konference compatible with virtually any digital phone system.
- Eliminate costly dedicated analog line installations and communication adapters.
- Connects to any standard teleconferencing unit RJ-11 jack.
- Connection: Requires telephone with modular handset.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this manufacturer's return policy - this is a Non-Returnable/Non-Refundable item. Should you receive a faulty or non-working unit, Konexx will replace this item for you directly (KONEXX 1-800-275-6354).