The new Konftel 300 is a revolution. Never before have so many innovative features been packed into a conference phone. A conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls, a line mode allows you to switch between and combine three connectivity technologies and you can record meetings on an SD memory card. The Konftel 300 is also ideal in larger contexts as you have the option of adding expansion microphones, a wireless headset and a PA system too. It delivers ultimate sound quality thanks to Omni-Sound® 2.0, the new generation of our own pioneering audio technology. The conference guide stores as many as 20 groups and greatly simplifies the task of setting up regular teleconferences. Individual contacts are saved in the phonebook. Thanks to the line mode, you can easily combine and switch between connections to analogue lines, mobile phones or PCs for VoIP. The Konftel 300 supports SD memory cards, which means that you can record meetings and listen to them afterwards. Expansion microphones effectively double the voice pickup range. You can also connect a wireless headset if you upgrade the software in the Konftel 300 on our website.
• A new generation of Omni-Sound® audio technology.
• USB connection for VoIP calls.
• The line mode makes it easy for you to combine and switch between connectivity technologies (Analog, USB, GSM).
• The conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls.
• Record and listen to your meetings with an SD memory card.
• Optional expansion microphones can be added for larger conference rooms.
• Optional wireless headset or PA system can be connected.
• Can be upgraded with smart features, making it future-proof.
• 2-year warranty
Konftel 300 Expansion Microphones