*DISCONTINUED* Look at the GN Netcom 2115 SoundTube Headset
The GN Netcom 2015 headset is designed to perform and built to Last. Imagine the perfect contact center headsets. They'd sound great. Be comfortable enough to wear all day. And durable enough to not wear out. While you're at it, make them the most affordable headsets in their class. You've just imagined the GN 2015 Headset. The GN 2015 headsets true wideband sound lets you hear every detail. With frequency response from 150 Hz to 6800 Hz, the GN 2015 headsets are some of the only commercial headsets to meet VoIP standards. The flex boom is paired with a noise-canceling microphone to reduce background noise and the GN 2015 ST features a standard microphone, with the industry’s first flexible SoundTube. They also include PeakStop technology, which protects you against loud sound spikes. From its sturdy rubber-plastic composite to all-metal boom pivots and impact resistant headbands, every detail of the GN 2015 headset has been designed and engineered with durability in mind.
What it has to offer:
- True wideband sound (150-6800 Hz) meets VoIP standards
- Two boom/microphone styles: flex boom with noise-canceling microphone and the industry's first Flexible SoundTube with a standard microphone
- Extra-thick, pivoting ear cushions keep you comfortable and focused
- PeakStop technology protects against sudden loud sound spikes
- Rugged good looks that will last and last
Note: This headset requires an adapter/amplifier between the headset and the telephone. We suggest the MPA 8000 or 8210 models that can be found by clicking on the related products on this page.