DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This headset has been DISCONTINUED -
DISCONTINUED - and replaced by the NEW Jabra/GN 9125 Flex
The GN Netcom 9120 is the future of executive telephony. With the GN 9120, you can roam up to 300 feet from your desk, giving you the freedom to multi-task and share ideas with other people in your office without interrupting important calls. The GN Netcom 9120 is equipped with a multi-unit conferencing feature, allowing you to create wireless “virtual conference rooms” for up to four people. And to keep calls secure, it uses digital spread spectrum technology created for military applications, with signal “hops” 90 times every second to eliminate eavesdropping. The GN 9120 weighs about 1 oz. and comes with a battery that offers up 8 hours of talk time.
Retail Price $369.00
This Wireless System includes the following components...
This is a Wireless Headset System. It comes with everything necessary to function. Simply plug the wireless amplifier into your phone, charge your headset, and you'll be talking hands and cords free in minutes!
- 2.4 GHz, Multi-layered security system prevents eavesdropping.
- Digital Spread Spectrum signal, originally developed for secure military communications, hops 90 times per second for airtight security.
- All calls are protected by 64-bit encryption.
- Smart Power Management limits range of transmission for additional security.
- Next-generation wireless technology lets you roam up to 300 feet from your desk.
- Fully rechargeable battery is easy to replace and provides up to eight hours of talk time.
- Optional GN 1000 RHL for remote answering*.
- Convertible over-the-head or over-the-ear
*GN 1000 RHL sold separately. SAVE!!! You can buy the 9120 Midi-Boom and RHL 1000 Lifer as a combo - HERE
IMPORTANT: The 9120 is NOT compatible with cordless telephones. The following functions can not be performed remotely: transfer calls, switch lines, dial a number, put call on hold. You can perform all of these functions while using the 9120, but you must do so by pressing the appropriate buttons on your telephone when back at your desk.