DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This system has been DISCONTINUED -
See alternatives below:
The NEW Jabra/GN Netcom 9350e + GN1000 Combo HERE
GN 9350 Wireless Office Headset + RHL 1000 Handset Lifter for traditional office phone and IP Telephony (USB). The GN 9350 is the industry’s first wireless office headset to offer full convergence between traditional and IP telephony, true wideband audio performance (6.8 kHz wideband sound in IP mode) and incorporate Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, ensuring superior sound quality. It operates on the 1.9 GHz frequency, making it Wi-Fi friendly, and provides a user selectable range of up to 350 feet. The GN 9350 also offers a noise-canceling microphone and digital security encryption, providing clarity and security for users to take calls from virtually anywhere in the office.
Retail Price $424.00
- Dual mode wireless connection to both a standard desk telephone and IP softphone. Switch back and forth between your desktop phone and your computer with one touch of a button!
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Market-leading range of 350 feet in typical office environments
- 6 hours IP talk time
- 9 hours telephone talk time
- 43 hours standy-by time
- Mute button, volume control, LED display, PeakStop Technology
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) processes incoming calls and removes impurities. DSP auto-volume automatically eliminates fluctuations, adjusting the volume of all incoming calls to the same, consistent level.
- 3 wearing styles - over-the-head, on-the-ear, behind-the-neck.
- Multi-unit conferencing allows up to 4 GN9350 headsets the ability to dock w/ one base to form a conference call.
- Remote answer capability with the GN 1000 handset lifter which is included in this package. If you do not need remote answering, see GN Netcom 9350 Wireless Office Headset System.
GN Netcom RHL 1000 Lifter RHL Key Features: (NOT compatible with all phones - call for assistance)
- Automatically lifts and lowers handset
- Works with most standard phones
PLEASE NOTE: GN Netcom 9350 Wireless System is NOT compatible with cordless telephones. The following functions can not be performed remotely: transfer calls, switch lines, dial a number, put call on hold. You can perform all of these functions while using the GN Netcom 9350, but you must do so by pressing the appropriate buttons on your telephone when back at your desk.
Weighing less than 1 oz. the GN Netcom 9350 is one of the smallest and lightest headsets in its class. Its ergonomic design means that the user will hardly notice wearing it. The GN 9350 comes in a black and silver.