DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This system has been DISCONTINUED -
See alternatives below:
The NEW Jabra/GN Netcom 9350e HERE
GN NETCOM 9350 Wireless headset for BOTH traditional office phone and computer (USB) IP Telephony. The GN Netcom 9350 is the industry’s first wireless office headset to offer full convergence between traditional and IP telephony, true wideband audio performance (6.8 kHz wideband sound in IP mode) and incorporate Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, ensuring superior sound quality. It operates on the 1.9 GHz frequency, making it Wi-Fi friendly, and provides a user selectable range of up to 350 feet. The GN Netcom 9350 also offers a noise-canceling microphone and digital security encryption, providing clarity and security for users to take calls from virtually anywhere in the office.
Retail Price $349.00
- Dual mode wireless connection to both a standard desk phone and IP softphone. Switch back and forth between your desktop phone and your computer with one touch of a button!
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Market-leading range of 350 feet in typical office environments
- 6 hours IP talk time
- 9 hours telephone talk time
- 43 hours standy-by time
- Mute button, volume control, LED display, PeakStop Technology
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) processes incoming calls and removes impurities. DSP auto-volume automatically eliminates fluctuations, adjusting the volume of all incoming calls to the same, consistent level.
- 3 wearing styles - over-the-head, on-the-ear, behind-the-neck.
- Multi-unit conferencing allows up to four (4) GN Netcom 9350 headsets the ability to dock w/ one base to form a conference call.
- Remote answer capability with the optional GN Netcom RHL 1000 Lifter. We also offer the GN Netcom 9350 + RHL 1000 Lifter Combo package