The Plantronics APU-7 EHS Adapter. Enables remote answering from Plantronics wireless headset models: Plantronics CS50, CS55 , CS70N , CS351N, CS361N, 510S with the latest generation of Cisco 8961, 9951, 9971 IP phones. Answer and end your calls from up to 300 ft. away from your desk. The Plantronics APU-7 Adapter is a plug-and-play solution that converts from the HHC standard used in Cisco phones – and vice versa. Handset-Headset compatibility
What it has to offer:
- Compatible with Cisco IP 8961, 9951, 9971 models
- Supports Plantronics CS50, CS55, CS70N, CS351N, CS361N wireless headsets systems, and Plantronics Voyager 510S Bluetooth headset system
- Enables remote ring alert and call answer/end capability on your Plantronics wireless headset, allowing you to move freely throughout the office without missing a call
- Eliminates the need for Plantronics HL10 handset lifter
- The Cisco server must be running Cisco CallManager System Version 4.1(3)SR5x or higher. This must be verified by your telephone administrator.
- The Cisco phone must be running firmware 8.3(3)x or higher.
Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox icon). Select “Model information”. The firmware revision is listed under “Load File”
- HHC software functionality must be enabled though Cisco Unified Communication Manager Administration application
Cisco Phone setup Instructions:
The phone must be set for “Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control” = Enabled
Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox Icon). Select “Device Configuration” >> Select “Media Configuration”
If “Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control” is “Disabled”, contact your telephone administrator.
*NOTE: Do not order this adapter if your phone is not listed