THIS CABLE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, REPLACEMENT
Plantronics APU-72 Cisco, Nortel Savi/CS500 Hookswitch EHS
The Plantronics APU-71 Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) cable for Cisco IP Phones (Savi & CS500 series) - This special cable communicates electronically with your compatible phone in order to eliminate the need for an HL10 lifter.
Only compatible with these Plantronics Savi and CS500 models:
- Plantronics CS540, CS510, CS520
- Plantronics Savi WO100, WO200, WO300 & WO350
- Plantronics Savi W740, W710, W720, W730, W745
This EHS Cable will ONLY work with the following Cisco IP phone models:
What it has to offer:
- Compatible with Cisco IP 8961, 9951, 9971 models
- Also compatible with Avaya/Nortel IP Phones 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E
- Replaces Plantronics APU-70
- Enables remote ring alert and call answer/end capability on your Plantronics wireless headset, allowing you to move freely throughout the office without missing a call.
- Eliminates the need for Plantronics HL10 handset lifter
The Cisco server must be running Cisco CallManager System Version 4.1(3)SR5x or higher. This must be verified by your telephone administrator.
The Cisco phone must be running firmware 8.3(3)x or higher.
Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox icon). Select “Model information”. The firmware revision is listed under “Load File”
HHC software functionality must be enabled though Cisco Unified Communication Manager
Nortel firmware 3.1 has enabled USB support on Nortel 1120E and USB and Bluetooth support for 1140E and 1150E. The firmware revision needs to be at least rev 0624C6J (1120E), 0625C6J (1140E), 0627C6J (1150E) and up.
*Please Note: If you have Cisco IP 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, 7975G, you will need to use the APC-41 EHS version instead.