The Plantronics APU-72 EHS Adapter. Enables remote answering from Plantronics wireless headset models: Plantronics CS540, CS510 ,CS520 , CS530 and CS545XD with the latest generation of Cisco 8961, 9951, 9971 IP phones. Answer and end your calls from up to 300 ft. away from your desk. The Plantronics APU-72 Adapter is a plug-and-play solution that converts from the HHC standard used in Cisco phones – and vice versa. Handset-Headset compatibility
What it has to offer:
- Compatible with Cisco IP 8961, 9951, 9971 models
- Supports Plantronics CS540, CS520, CS530, CS545XD wireless headsets systems, and Plantronics Voyager Legend CS Bluetooth headset system
- Enables remote ring alert and call answer/end capability on your Plantronics wireless headset, allowing you to move freely throughout the office without missing a call
- Eliminates the need for Plantronics HL10 handset lifter
- The Cisco server must be running Cisco CallManager System Version 4.1(3)SR5x or higher. This must be verified by your telephone administrator.
- The Cisco phone must be running firmware 8.3(3)x or higher.
Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox icon). Select “Model information”. The firmware revision is listed under “Load File”
- HHC software functionality must be enabled though Cisco Unified Communication Manager Administration application
Cisco Phone setup Instructions:
The phone must be set for “Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control” = Enabled
Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox Icon). Select “Device Configuration” >> Select “Media Configuration”
If “Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control” is “Disabled”, contact your telephone administrator.
*NOTE: Do not order this adapter if your phone is not listed