This item has been discontinued. DO NOT ADD TO CART!
Ease the transition to Unified Communications with the practical and affordable .Audio 1100M USB Handset. Designed for phone-intensive users not yet ready to manage calls on the PC, the USB handset provides a familiar 10-key dial pad and traditional call control buttons such as answer/end and mute. The ergonomic .Audio 1100M is optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007. The touch of a button lets users switch to an alternate speaker phone or the PC microphone/speakers when desired. Wideband audio and a noise-canceling microphone optimize audio quality, and a convenient USB cable lets workers plug the device into any computer. Includes a cradle that clips to desktop monitors and laptops for convenient desk management.
What it has to offer:
- Standard phone features include dial pad, call answer/end, volume, and mute
- Practical, versatile handset at a price you can afford
- Helps ease the transition from traditional desk phone to a PC-based UC interface
- Optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- Manage calls with keypad or Microsoft software
- Familiar alternative to Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 interface for dialing and call answering
- Button on device lets you toggle between handset and speakerphone or PC microphone and speakers
- Wideband audio boosts call quality
- Wideband audio optimizes call clarity
- Noise-canceling microphone minimizes background noise
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise for clearer calls
- Connects to any computer via USB cable
- Cradle clips to top corner of a desktop monitor or laptop for convenient storage/desk management