DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This headset has been DISCONTINUED - and replaced by the Plantronics CS361N+HL10 Lifter Combo
The Plantronics CS361+HL10 SupraPlus Wireless ComboHeadset System combines the clarity and comfort of a traditional corded headset with the mobility of wireless technology. Take your conversations up to 300 feet away from your work-station.. Retail Price
What it has to offer:
- Choose from Voice Tube (shown) or Noise Canceling
- Monaural or Binaural Style
- Extended hands free talk time up to 10 full hours
- Roam up to 300 feet from your desk or work area
- Over-the-Head Comfortable design for all day use
- Voice-dedicated DECT 6.0 Technology
- Includes the HL10 Handset Lifter
- No overnight wait: the headset is 80% recharged in 1.5 hours and fully recharged in less than three hours
- For headset wearers sharing a workstation or telephone, the multi-shift feature allows agents to use their own headset with a single SupraPlus ® Wireless Base*
* When sharing a single base, only one person at a time may use their headset
ATTENTION: The HL10 is a mechanical device that sits on your telephone between the phone's handset-receiver and your phone's speaker. At the touch of a button the lifter actually takes the receiver off the hook (see picture) and answers the ringing line for you. NOT compatible with all phones. (call for assistance)
**HL10 (remote answering) does not work on phones where you have to push a line in order to answer the phone.
IMPORTANT: The CS361 is NOT compatible with cordless telephones (Try the CS55H). The following functions can not be performed remotely: transfer calls, switch lines, dial a number, put call on hold. You can perform all of these functions while using the CS361, but you must do so by pressing the appropriate buttons on your telephone when back at your desk.