DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This headset has been DISCONTINUED - and replaced by the Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset
Get rid of cords completely with the Plantronics CS50 Wireless Headset System. This 900 MHz cordless device has all the controls inside the headset itself, eliminating the need for an additional belt clip remote control. Rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours continuous talk time; roam up to 300 feet from your base. The headset is convertible, allowing you to wear it over-the-ear (as shown in small inset photo) or over-the-head (as shown in larger photo) for all day stability. This complete system includes everything you need to connect this device to your single- or multi-line corded desk telephone. Base acts as charger when headset not in use. Answer and terminate calls remotely is as simple as pressing a button with the optional Plantronics HL10 Lifter*.
Retail Price $299.95
What it has to offer:
Roam up to 300 feet in a typical office environment
- Talk for up to eight hours without recharging
- Fully recharge the headset in less than three hours. 80% recharged in 1.5 hours
- Answer and end calls when you’re away from your desk with the touch of a button*
- Be heard clearly with a noise-canceling microphone
- Quickly mute the microphone with the touch of a button
- Choose between over-the-ear and over-the-head wearing styles. An optional behind-the-head style is also available
*Requires Plantronics HL10 handset lifter sold separately.
SAVE!!! You can buy the Plantronics CS50+HL10 Combo
IMPORTANT: The Plantronics CS50 is NOT compatible with cordless telephones (Try the CS55H). Please see the Plantronics CS55H Home Edition for cordless telephones The following functions can not be performed remotely: transfer calls, switch lines, dial a number, put call on hold. You can perform all of these functions while using the CS50, but you must do so by pressing the appropriate buttons on your telephone when back at your desk.