DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This headset has been DISCONTINUED -
This unit has been replaced by the CS70N version
The Plantronics CS70+HL10 wireless headset with noise-canceling microphone & remote handset lifter. Combined with DECT technology - the CS70 delivers crystal clear voice clarity. A lightweight, over-the-ear design that combines sophisticated style with all-day wearing comfort. Up to 300 feet of roaming away from your desk phone. Digitally-secure communications, and the lowest probability of interference with other wireless devices. Discreet voice tube microphone.
What it has to offer:
- Mobile multi-tasking— moving between meetings, conferring with colleagues, or taking calls in offices—need not interrupt important calls up to 300 feet from your desk phone
- Lightweight and sophisticated over-the-ear design ensures all-day wearing comfort
- Executives can follow business where it takes them—up to 300 feet from their desk phone
- Executives can answer calls remotely, so they never miss or interrupt a call while away from the desk phone
- Voice-dedicated DECT 6.0 technology provides uncompromised audio quality and the lowest probability of interference
- Patented Voice Tube combines discreet style and convenience with superior voice clarity
- No overnight wait: the headset is 80% recharged in 1.5 hours and fully recharged in less than three hours
- Approximately 6 hours of talk time makes it easy to stay connected
ATTENTION: The HL10 is a mechanical device that sits on your telephone between the phones handset-receiver and your phones speaker. At the touch of a button the lifter actually takes the receiver off the hook (see picture) and answers the ringing line for you. NOT compatible with all phones (call for assistance)
**HL10 (remote answering) does not work on phones where you have to push a line in order to answer the phone.
IMPORTANT: The Plantronics CS70 is NOT compatible with cordless telephones (Try the CS55H). The following functions can not be performed remotely: transfer calls, switch lines, dial a number, put call on hold. You can perform all of these functions while using the CS70, but you must do so by pressing the appropriate buttons on your telephone when back at your desk.