The Plantronics CT14 cordless single-line telephone with convertible, noise canceling headset (includes headband as well as ear hook for versatile wearing styles). Enjoy freedom and mobility with 300 foot range from base (double the range of predecessor models). Simply plug base tower to standard telephone wall jack. Operates on new DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz) voice-only frequency so it will not interfere with your wireless Internet router. Digital technology insures excellent audio quality as well as secure conversations. (Not intended for use with PBX office phone systems where an 8 or 9 is dialed prior to the phone number unless you happen to have a Lucent/Avaya Partner system.) Features include 10 hours continuous talk time on rechargeable battery, Caller ID, Call Waiting (must subscribe to these services with your telephone company), mute, redial, & volume control.
- 300 Feet Range.
- Caller ID*
- Call waiting (flash button)*
- Ultra-compact dial pad with integrated belt/clothing clip.
- One-touch voicemail* access
- Automatic channel selection: Unlike 2.4Ghz CT12, DECT6.0
- CT14 automatically select channels to avoid interference. User does not need to manually select channels.
- Any key answer
- Multi-unit Capabilities
- Intercom between two units (including privacy mode during intercom use)
3-way conferencing* between two units and one outside caller
- Built-in headset stand.
- Telephone base with charger.
- Larger LCD screen (10% larger than the CT12)
- Remote dial pad with rechargeable battery pack.
- Convertible 2-in-1 headset with noise cancelling microphone
- One headset that "converts" with two wearing styles
*PLEASE NOTE: The Plantronics CT14 is a single line telephone that plugs into a standard telephone jack. It's not compatible with existing office telephone systems or PBX systems, unless you have the Avaya/AT&T Partner phone system.
*ALSO SEE: Also check out the new Plantronics Calisto. all the features of the CT14, but has a completely wireless Bluetooth headset.