The Plantronics DA45 USB-to-headset adapter allows you to attach any Plantronics H-series headset to your computer through the use of the USB port. The adapter supports wideband audio for better call performance (Requires Wideband Headset) & clearer conversations. The DA45 uses Echo-Management to help prevent the inherent echo with VoIP communications. Inline Volume/Mute & Answer/End Call controls help to provide convenient fingertip access. With the DA45's Quick Disconnect feature, you can detach the headset without losing your call. For use with any Plantronics H-Series Call Center headsets.
What it has to offer:
Regular Price $120.00
- Turns your Plantronics H-Series office headset into a computer headset
- Supports wideband audio for clear, natural speech resulting in fewer repeats and lower listener fatigue (Wideband Headset required).
- Quick Disconnect feature allows you to disconnect the headset without dropping your call
- Quick & easy access to inline controls for volume, mute (with LED indicator), and call answer/end
- PerSonoCall Software allows easy call answer/end feature on most softphones.
- Echo-Management ensures natural conversation even with VoIP latency.