The Plantronics SupraPlus Wideband headset delivers the highest level of audio performance even in noisy environments. New and Improved Sound Quality, the HW251N is GREAT for VoIP. Working with the latest in wideband VoIP technology. The SupraPlus Wideband helps overcome the challenges posed by traditional technology, delivering heightened speech clarity and life-like fidelity. Users will experience greater satisfaction through enhanced intelligibility and reduced miscommunication. A Noise-Canceling microphone filters out excessive background sound to further heighten call clarity. Designed for over-the-head comfort, the SupraPlus Wideband lets users choose between experiencing total-focus sound reduction (Binaural design - Plantronics HW261N) or conversing easily with coworkers without removing the headset (Monaural design - this headset). Clearline audio keeps incoming sounds at a consistent and comfortable listening level.
What it has to offer:
- Delivers richer, more natural communication as part of a wideband-enabled VoIP system
- Wideband audio improves customer satisfaction through better enhanced quality communications
- Wideband audio improves speech clarity and decreases errors, repeats, and listener fatigue
- Noise-Canceling microphone filters out background sound
- Choose total-focus sound reduction (Binaural HW261N design) or the ability to converse easily with co-workers while wearing the headset (Monaural HW251N design)
<= This headset has a Quick Disconnect end.
Note: This headset requires the Plantronics M22 Vista adapter/amplifier between the headset and the telephone.