DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR SHOPPING CART!!!
This device has been DISCONTINUED by Plantronics-
There is no current equivalent available other than:
The Plantronics HL10 (If compatible) or APC-4 adapter for Cisco
<Click on the product names above>
With a push of a button, the Plantronics HL1 Handset Lifter will automatically lift your handset for you. When used with our Plantronics Wireless Headset Systems, you can roam freely and still be able to hear your phone ring and answer your line with the touch of a button. Retail price
- Automatically lifts handset and returns it to the cradle
- Enables remote or one touch call answer/end with your Plantronics headset
- For Plantronics CS50, CS10, CA10, A20, S20 telephone headset systems
- Nortel model 2008, 2616, 3902, 3903 & 3904 telephones are known to require the HL1
- Avaya/Lucent/Avaya MLX Merlin telephones are known to require the HL1
- Rolm Phones require the HL1 lifter for proper operation of handsets with switch-hook in lower side of cradle.
IMPORTANT: The HL1 Lifter is known to be the “older” version of the Plantronics two lifters (HL10 & HL1). Some telephones (such as the ones listed above) require this lifter based on the design of the phone and/or ring detection issues.
Note: If you need to press a line button to answer your ringing line, the lifter will not work with your phone system.