*DISCONTINUED* Replaced by: Polycom Unified Conference station Microsoft Lync 2013
The Polycom CX3000 conference phone (Specially developed for use with Microsoft Office Communicator & Lync Softphone/Server Applications). Featuring Polycom's world renown HD Voice Technology - for crystal clear calls and robust sound. Easy setup & configuration with MOC & Lync Server compatibility. Significantly boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning your ordinary conference calls into a clear interactive conversation. The combination of Microsoft RTAudio technology with Polycom acoustic technology captures both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there!
What it has to offer:
- Polycom HD Voice technology, turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations
- High definition, wideband audio with Polycom HD Voice technology for the best possible voice call quality
- Best-in-class user experience with native Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition software
- Device-only user mode makes it ideal for deployment in public areas
- Large 3.5 in TFT color display provides rich presence status, enhanced contact cards and directory information
- Simplified pin authentication for easy sign-in to view personalized content
- 12-foot microphone pickup range to hear all participants clearly
- Large color display for easy access to call, directory and presence information
- Native Lync/MOC integration for best-in-class user
***PLEASE NOTE***: Due to Polycom's policy - Returns on this item are not accepted unless it is unopened and unused, and has the original product box - NO EXCEPTIONS! This is entirely out of the control of Headset-Plus.