The Polycom SoundStation Duo "Dual Model" conference phone. The world leader in conference phones introduces the first of it's kind! A truly unique conference phone that works with BOTH Analog & VoIP phone platforms. A real "Future" investment that you can use now!
If you are currently on an older Analog line with plans to upgrade to a VoIP platform (Voice over Internet Protocol), then this is the perfect solution for you. The Soundstation Duo comes equipped with both an Analog port (For traditional phone lines) as well as an RJ45 Ethernet port (For VoIP). It also works great for the "Traveler" - where you never know just what each location has to offer by means of a phone line. Interoperable with the leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms. 24x7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog. *Easy administration with no boot server required. Built-in microphones can pickup your conversation from up to 10-feet away. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage (Not included).
MSRP $849.00 OUR PRICE = $599.99
What it has to offer:
- Best-in-class investment protection – Operates in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP
- Broadest VoIP interoperability – Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Strong, robust SIP software – Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Lower cost of deployment and administrative – Web configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
- Applications Port – Connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC or tablet to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
***PLEASE NOTE***: Due to Polycom's policy - Returns on this item are not accepted unless it is unopened and unused, and has the original product box - NO EXCEPTIONS! This is entirely out of the control of Headset-Plus.