SoundStation 2W EX + 2 delivers voice quality that is twice as loud and provides twice the microphone sensitivity as the original SoundStation enabling clearer natural, two-way conversations. Polycom's secure and proven 2.4 GHz platform provides simple and robust wireless capability with any analog phone line. With reliable 150 foot wireless roaming from the base station, wireless frequency hopping to avoid interference, and a long lasting Lithium-ion battery, the SoundStation2W truly meets today's needs for excellent voice quality and usage flexibility. SoundStation 2W is also the first phone that combines cell phone convenience and Polycom voice quality. The standard headset cable provided enables users to instantly connect their cell phone to the conference phone. This mode gives users the option to dial directly through a cell phone or transfer between handset and conference phone mode during a conversation. Because the call is dialed through the cellular network, there is no need for an analog phone line, providing true portability and wireless freedom!
- 2.4GHz WDCT Digital Spread Spectrum Radio
- Includes Two EX Mics
- 150 Feet Wireless Range
- 50% Increase In Mic Sensitivity
- Full Duplex Operation
- 360 Degree Mic Coverage
- Graphical Backlit LCD Display
- 6 Hour Portable Console Charger
- 64 Bit Voice Encryption For Added Security
- Cell Phone Dialing Via Headset Cable Connection
- Aux Out Activated From Console
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Requires Analog Telephone Line
- Battery Life: Up To 24 hour Talk Time; 160 Hour Standby
- Includes: 1 Polycom Soundstation2W EX (item #2200-07800-001) + EX Mics (item #2200-07840-001)
- Requires Analog Telephone Line. If you don't have an analog phone line, you will need this digital to analog connector.
***PLEASE NOTE***: Due to Polycom's policy - Returns on this item are not accepted unless it is unopened and unused, and has the original product box - NO EXCEPTIONS! This is entirely out of the control of Headset-Plus.