The Polycom VoiceStation 300. The perfect "Small" conference phone for desktops, offices, and other small rooms (1-4 people). Microphone range of up to seven feet away from the base, the VoiceStation 300 is ideal for small conferences with up to three to four participants.
Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Full-duplex for simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation and more productive calls
- Users don't have to wait for participants on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation
360-degree room coverage
- A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away
Easy to use and install
- No training required, connects into any analog phone jack
- Volume, mute, redial, flash and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
Auxiliary output jack
- Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
***PLEASE NOTE***: Due to Polycom's policy - Returns on this item are not accepted unless it is unopened and unused, and has the original product box - NO EXCEPTIONS! This is entirely out of the control of Headset-Plus.
Featuring Polycomís award-winning Acoustic Clarity Technology, the Polycom VoiceStation 300 delivers significantly improved voice quality over the previous-generation VoiceStation 100. The Polycom VoiceStation 300 features three sensitive microphones that offer 360-degree room coverage. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. Plus, Polycomís legendary full-duplex technology ensures that everyone on the call can be heard.