The Revolabs FLX 101 Conference Phone - A complete wireless solution that's designed for small to mid-sized conference rooms. This package includes (1) Omni-directional microphone and (1) wearable microphone, as well as a cordless handheld telephone & removeable wireless center speaker unit. The Revolabs FLX is based on Revolabs’ revolutionary wireless conference phone technology, which for years has delivered superior sound quality for audio and video conferencing to large conference rooms and boardrooms. (Retail Price
What it has to offer:
- (1) Omni-directional microphone and (1) wearable microphone — The wearable mic is perfect for the speaker who wants to move around the room.
- Wireless Freedom: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality (Conical speaker detaches from charging base plate).
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Handset/Diapad: Can be used as the dialer to set up a conference call, or like a telephone for handset calls. Private conversations can be held at the start, middle or end of a conference call.
- Phone features: Includes a high resolution color LCD display, Caller ID, up to 99-entry phonebook, 12-key telephone keypad with 2 context sensitive soft keys, answer/hang-up keys, 5 key cursor and control panel.
- Battery time: Up to 8 hours and charge time of 2 hours.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
- Security Features: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- Cost Effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.
PLEASE NOTE: This device requires an "Analog" telephone line. If you do not have an analog telephone line, you will need a "Digital to Analog Adapter" such as the Konexx device (Click here).
Please call us Toll-Free if you have any questions (1-877-666-9998 from the US or Canada).