The VXi X100-G USB Adapter Cable. Designed especially for VoIP use, speech recognition or softphone applications. When used with your existing VXi-G Series (Or GN/Jabra) headset, it delivers a superior call quality on your computer that sounds the same (Or better) than a traditional telephone. Features wideband audio support which allows more of your voice to be heard for a more natural sounding experience.
What it has to offer:
- Compatible with all VXi G-Series or Jabra/GN Netcom Headsets
- Inline volume and mute controls allow for quick and easy call adjustments
- Wideband audio provides rich, natural sounding voice conversations
- Easy plug-and-play set-up – no drivers to install, no down time or technical support needed
- Lightweight, sleek design allows for easy transport from office to home
- Compatible with Windows and Apple Macintosh operating systems
- 2-year no-hassle warranty
*PLEASE NOTE: This item is also available in V-Series (For VXi headsets), and P-Series (For Plantronics headsets) with quick disconnects.