The ZoomSwitch (ZMS10) is a USB device that allows your phone headset to work as a computer headset as well. Expand the functionality of your existing office headset (or telephone handset receiver) by connecting through your computerís USB port. Seamlessly switch between your desk phone and your PC at the touch of a button. Keeps your conversations & even your computer listening experience private as your headset takes the place of the computerís speakers and microphone.
What it has to offer:
- Make calls using VoIP, Skype and similar applications.
- Use with Avaya, Cisco and Nortel or other softphones to make PC-enabled calls.
- Dictate into speech recognition software.
- Listen to music between calls.
- Listen to on-line webinars, training sessions, and product demos.
- Participate in on-line video conference calls.
- Review voicemail messages from your phone's system or from the computer.
- Engage in video chats.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this manufacturer's policy - Unless it's unopened and unused in the original product box, this product is Non-Returnable/Non Refundable. Any defective product will be replaced by the manufacturer.