The ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC is a USB switching device that allows your telephone headset to also work with your computer. The ZoomSwitch ZMS20-UC is basically an enhanced version of the original ZMS10 ZoomSwitch. The ZMS20-UC adds volume control that amplifies the sound on the USB side and a mute button to mute the mic on both the USB and phone. The ZMS20-UC also features a special Cisco IP phone compatibility switch built into it. Expand the functionality of your existing office headset or handset by connecting either of them through your computerís USB port. Easily switch between your desk phone and your PC at the touch of a button. Virtually any audio that would normally go through your PC speakers can now go through your headset (Like music, movies, games, & VoIP softphone calls).
What it has to offer:
- Listen to music between calls.
- Make calls using VoIP, Skype and similar applications.
- Review voicemail messages from your phone's system or from the computer.
- Dictate into speech recognition software.
- Participate in on-line video conference calls.
- Listen to on-line webinars, training sessions, and product demos.
- Use with Avaya, Cisco and Nortel or other softphones to make PC-enabled calls.
- Engage in video chats.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this manufacturer's policy - Unless it's unopened and unused in the original product box, this product is Non-Returnable/Non Refundable. Any defective product will be replaced by the manufacturer.